How to Cite Your Sources?
You have to document all sources used within your research because:
· Documentation enables other researchers to find and verify the same information again.
· using the work of others constitutes plagiarism; and it is very bad thing to do in scientific research.
All documentation should be done according to the style appropriate for the audience that will be reading or reviewing the writing. The best way to create a bibliography is to use RefWorks It allows you to create citations and bibliographies in many different formats.
Documentation Style Examples:
- APA (American Psychological Association): for social sciences.
- MLA (Modern Language Association): for literature, arts, and humanities.
- Chicago / Turabian: for all subjects.
- CBE (Council of Biology Editors): for natural sciences.